CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Only SHUE

There were bells on the hill
But I never heard them ringing,
No, I never heard them at all
Till there was you.


Here comes our fifth year anniversary. November 23, 2008 is fast approaching and together we will be celebrating our special day.


Trials are part of every relationship. They tend to come in different forms, on times we least expect. It really doesn’t matter whether it’s simple or complicated, what‘s vital is the strength of the commitment you’ve entrusted with each other.


I remember an instance where in we attended a Sunday Mass at the Basilica Minore celebrated with Fr. Ron, and had fun with each other. It is then part of the Homily, where in Fr. Ron was preaching about carrying your own Cross as how Jesus had. “Pasanin ninyo ang inyong krus,” he said. “Pasanin ninyo ang inyong sakripisyo,” he added. I immediately stared at him and said, “Pasan ko na po.” I am actually pertaining to him as my sacrifice. But, it was solely a joke. He is one of my wondrous blessings. One of the MOST precious things I am thankful about. My only SHUE.


What does Shue means? For us, there are no adequate words to delineate the REAL sense of it. It sounds mysterious, but isn’t that LOVE all about.. something undefined and takes two hearts to understand.


I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much I love you.


It may sounds corny, but do I care what others say. I am not bothered at all! As long as we’re together, and we love each other what else can I ask for. What really matters is the existence of the SPECIAL ingredients and spices that makes any relationship stronger. With trust and respect, nothing more you can’t conquer.


I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you.

0 comments: