CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Divine Mercy Shrine

Since we were not committed with anyone, we kept on hanging out with each other. It is with him when I’ve got the chance to go to Divine Mercy Shrine at Marilao. It is really a long time wish, and it is him who brought me to that sacred place.


After several times of visiting the place, it was also where I’ve answered “YES!” It was then November 23, 2003, a Sunday afternoon. I don’t know how it happened, it was just so fast that when I’ve realized I am already committed. But there is nothing to be sorry about, I am happy. And happiness starts at Marilao!


There’s a lot of “first time” with him. I’ve done a lot of things for the first time with him, and they are all memorable.

0 comments: