CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Powerbuilder 7 installer

We met last April 2003. I can’t remember the exact date but what is important is that I am blessed to get to know this person, or should I say intimately know him.


It all started on the Management Information Systems Office (MIS), now known as the Provincial Information Technology Office. It was then his first year working with the said office, where I am not quite sure if I’m gonna survive.


I know we were not attracted with each other. May be he doesn’t like me, or may be he doesn’t have interest at all. Since we’re officemates, which means we see each other on a daily basis, we became friends. If he can still remember, the first thing I’ve asked from him is a copy of PowerBuilder 7 installer. Haha! Isn’t weird? It all started with an installer which I actually took from him on a Saturday afternoon at the Capitol lobby.

How? Where? What? Who? Whatever!!! All I know is that I’m glad I have him, and it is simply enough!

0 comments: