CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

X-Men: The Movie

On my first month working in MIS, I’ve joined their Summer Outing 2003. Believe it or not, we were just two girls who have accompanied the group.

I am really not to join them, but due to some friendship reasons, I've found myself having the trip towards Batangas. It is a weekend event, which happens to be of the same date with my monthly period. Whew!! I can’t believe it. But, it really happened.

He was with us, with the same car. Is it fate? I don’t know! And we even had a chance to seat together. I can’t actually remember any exact detail. By the way, he was then wearing a black shirt. Obvious na ba?!

We spent the whole Saturday at Matabungkay, Batangas. And before we went home, we spent some time roaming around Tagaytay. And we even watched a movie, “X-Men,” at SM Megamall. I am really not fond of watching such type of movie. But, I actually did. Anyway, it somehow interests me, although I really wasn’t able to digest the story. He was seating beside me. Isn't fantastic?! Ehem, ehem, ehem… Baka sinasadya na nya noh?

May it be destiny or what, we actually spent some time together on my first days on PGB, including weekends.

0 comments: